DAY 01: Arrive – MANDALAY (L/D)
Our guide and Leader will meet you at Mandalay International Airport.
Arrive to Mandalay,Check in at Hotel and We will transfer to jetty for a cruise to Mingun. Visit Unfinished Pagoda, Mingun Bell; the world largest un-cracked and ringing bell about 90 tons, MyatheindanZedi, built in
1816 by King Bagyidaw (King Sagaing) in memory of his first consort and cousin, Princess
Hsinbyume. After sightseeing sail to the ancient city of Ava.
Explore Ava by horse-cart and pass through the ancient city walls to visit a brick and stucco
monastery called MahaAungmyeBonzan (also known as Mei Nu Ok Kyaung); NanmyinWatch
Tower known as Ava Leaning Tower; Bargayar Wooden Monastery. Dinner at Local Restaurant.
Back to Mandalay and overnight at your hotel.
Overnight: Hotel in Mandalay
DAY 02: MANDALAY (B/L/D)
Breakfast at your hotel. This morning excursion to Amarapura U Bein teak bridge built in
1849. Continue to visit the Mahagandayon Monastery to observe the monks’ last meal of the
day before noon. Visit traditional hand – woven silk workshop, Tapestry, Puppet, Wood Carving
Workshops. Visit Mahamuni Buddha Image. Lunch at Local Restaurant
Afternoon visit MyanansankyawShweNandaw (Royal Palace),Kuthodaw Pagoda, contains the
world’s Largest book; Golden Palace Monastery, noted for its exquisite wood carvings. Enjoy
the sunset from the Mandalay Hill.
Inclusive services :
– 2 Nights accommodation at Mandalay, at 3 stars hotel in Twin sharing room
– flight for ( Bangkok to Mandalay )return (MNA) **** this package is only base on morning flight and evening return)***
– Meals ( Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) which are stated
– Private English speaking Tour leader ( Mandalay & bagan )with Local Guide Mandalay
– Jetty boat ( for Mingun ) and Private car transfers.
– Mineral water & towels
– not include tips for Drivers, Tour Guides and Leader 300 B per day
– Zone Fees and Entrances fees for Sagaing and Mandalay which will request from Guide for you
– Mini bar laundry and drink which are not stated at Itinerary.