Shwe Inn Lay
Arrive in Myanmar’s former capital and meet your tour guide at the airport. Transfer to your hotel for a rest and refreshment. Your 8-days special Myanmar tour begins with a visit to Sule Pagoda, located in the heart of the city.
Then take a walk to General Post Office on the way to explore the 19th Century Colonial Buildings on the
Pansodan Street. VisitBotataung Pagoda, located close to Yangon River and said to contain Buddha hair relic.
Afternoon sightseeing included Chaukhtutgyi reclining Buddha. Stop alongside Kandawgyi (Royal)
Lake to take photographs over the lake towards Shwedagon Pagoda. Visit Bogyoke (Scott) Market
(closed on Mondays and Gazetted Holidays) to see Myanmar’s wide range of handicrafts. In the evening,
walking around China town to see local market and people ways of life. Overnight at your hotel.
OVERNIGHT: Hotel in Yangon
Breakfast at your hotel. This morning, visit the local market (on the market day only). Enjoy a boat tripto Indein Village through a long and narrow canal, one of the most scenic cruises on the lake. Visit Indein ancient temples complex, over one thousand pagodas, some of them are hidden under bushes. Return to the jetty and proceed by boat to your hotel. This afternoon, Wine Tasting at Red Mountain Vineyard.
Overnight at your hotel.Jk
Breakfast at your hotel. Transfer to Heho Airport for the flight back to Yangon. Arrive Yangon. Photo stop at the Gate of Aung San Su Kyi’s Home. Afternoon, visit to visit World famous Shwedagon Pagoda, the most venerable of all places of worship in South East Asia. Transfer to airport for departure flight from Yangon.
PRICE: From ________per person based on twin share
- Price: (10 people package)
- Agent Fee: 10%
- Price: (10 people mini package)
- hotel nights as mentioned above (base on twin/double sharing room) with daily breakfast (B)
- Private car transfers and boat rides in Inle Lake
- English speaking Guide for entire tour
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee for Myanmar
- International Airfare
- Entrance fees
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry etc.
- Christmas and New Year’s dinner supplement (will be advised at time of booking)
- Any other items not mentioned at Inclusion
- Prices are based on two people sharing a twin/double room, are subject to availability and may vary
by departure date. The information including your tour itinerary, quotation, inclusions, and
departures are prepared on the date of 10th June 2017. The guide prices are valid for the period of
01 Oct 2016 to 31 Mar 2017. Rates will be rechecked at the time or payment and any decrease or
increase will be added to the invoice accordingly.
- The entire above sightseeing programme can be re-adjusted at respective town with the guides or